• Realities Research Nigeria Limited (RRNL) is an incorporated field research and business consulting firm. RRNL is duly registered under the Nigeria Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 718085). Our operational base is in Lagos, the commercial nerve of Nigeria. We have representations in each of the 6 geo-political zones (regions) of Nigeria.
• Our focus is to be the pivot point for both local and international clients marketing research companies, development agencies and independent consultants who want to explore the West, East, Central, South and North Africa business and social environment through our creative fieldwork services.
• Our pool of highly motivated professionals provide the root for our growth and their experiences are the ingredients that have seasoned our competences.
• RRNL is the trade name for Realities Research Nigeria Ltd.
The first payment of 60% of the total project cost will fall due when the quote for research project is approved (Commissioning Letter). Realities Research Nigeria Limited will commence work on the project when this part payment and all research materials have been received. The balance is payable when the project is completed and delivered. Net 14 days.
The costing and timetable set out for any project will be valid for 30 days from the date of research quote. If commissioning does not take place within 30 days period, Realities Research Nigeria Limited, reserves the right to adjust its quotation in the light of possible cost changes in the interim period.
- When we receive Request for Quotation (RFQ) or brief for a study in Nigeria or other African market, an acknowledgement is sent immediately.
- A brain storming session among the operations executives and field personnel is without delay constituted in order to unearth and comprehend the study requirements and timing.
- A response with our understanding and competitive costs is sent within 12 hours for studies in Nigeria.
- But for an RFQ involving other Africa market or a multi-country studies, our
response with competitive costs within 24 hours or less is guaranteed.
- Upon receipt of commissioning letter, the operations executives/field managers plan and work-out logistics for a hitch-free fieldwork and data tabulation ensuring timing as agreed with client is strictly adhered to.
- The OE/Field Manager briefs the project or where the client opts to do so, may do it with the assistance of the Field Manager and the rest of the field team. In some cases the Field Supervisor may also perform this function to leverage the time of the OE/Field Manager
- During briefing, all field personnel participating in the study must be in the briefing room. A central briefing may be organized for the purpose of uniformity especially if it is a multi- center project or a complex study.
- The need to maintain a high level of quality control for any research study cannot be over emphasised. Thus, in order to ensure accurate and reliable results of all fieldwork, RRNL ensures the following:
- Rigorous training/pre-briefing and selection of highly experienced and capable interviewers.
- Briefing of the entire project team followed by series of dummy interviews among the interviewers/supervisors to ensure comprehension and proper questionnaire administration.
- If required (esp. for complex study), a couple of trial/pilot interviews would be conducted with potential respondents to ensure suitability of questionnaire
- For appropriate field management and control, interviewers are divided into teams, each team of 5/6 interviewers are to work under one supervisor.
- Experienced local interviewers, with knowledge of the designated regions will be used to carry
out interviews under the supervision of a senior RRNL field personnel.
Field supervisors will work first in the field (during training/piloting) by administering one or two of the field questionnaire before assuming responsibility as supervisors. This is to ensure he/she is well acquainted with the methodology and intricacies of the study. Responsibilities of the field supervisors on any survey includes:
- Allocation of sampling points/area to interviewers according to sampling specification.
- Accompanying interviewers to the field to ensure compliance of interviewing procedure.
- Conduct spot-checks of on-going interviews (a minimum of 10% of each interview’s job) to eliminate fraud, inaccurate questionnaire administration/form filling etc.
- Reviewing all completed questionnaires for legibility, accuracy and consistency.
- Providing daily update on achievement.
- Minimum of 20% personal/telephone back-checks will also be carried out on each interviewer’s completed interviews not later than a day or 2 days after fieldwork.
- All questionnaires are to be checked and arranged serially before they are finally despatched for data capture.